Thursday 21 February 2008

Knit one, purl one, chase mouse


I was trying really hard to finish off my Calorimetry head band on Tuesday night, when I was interrupted by an unwelcome visitor. My cat brought a mouse into the house. I then spent 15 minutes trying to get it off her, before dumping both her and the mouse outside.

I went up to bed about an hour later to find the cat chasing the mouse up and down the side of the bath behind some make-up bags. I tried again to get the mouse, this time it escaped down beside the pipe from the toilet where it's boxed in. I haven't heard or seen anything of it since, so I'm assuming it's died under the bath. I'm leaving it as a present for my partner when he comes back from working abroad, I know he'll appreciate it.

Anyway, I managed to finish the last couple of rows of my Calorimetry last night, so here are a couple of pictures. None of me wearing it, I don't do fashion modelling.


No comments: